ipSpace.net Design Clinic is a monthly Zoom call open to ipSpace.net users with active paid subscription. Each session includes a whiteboarding discussion of multiple design challenges submitted by ipSpace.net subscribers.
The interesting design challenges (submit one) are initially collected as upcoming topics. Approximately a week before each live session we select the session topics and announce the session using the regular webinar e-mailing system.
- Migrating Parts of Application Stack to Public Cloud (original question)
- Leaf-and-Spine Fabrics beyond Data Center Networks (original question)
- SVI versus P2P interfaces (original question)
- Subnet Sizing (original question)
- First steps in IPv6 deployment (original question)
- Perimeter Firewalls or Microsegmentation (original question)